Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #4

9 minutes ago, xenontrioxide said:

Did you watch the action live and just miss actual coitus or all of the sex action?

I watched it live and checked replay, All I see them doing around midnight is talking while V was asleep.  Jane sucked his dick earlier, but they did not fuck.

9 hours ago, beancounter said:

To set the record straight Sasha has never fucked miss V. He has only fuck Dasda, Masha and Jane.

Jack or TK has not fuck Dasha either. He has fuck Masha many times 

Yes Sasha had Miss V but only after Masha came in the BR and leaped on Miss V then it was on.  Then Sasha got into the mix.

Anyhow we have to agree that was unusual scene

We never saw before any sexual relations between these four 

why D&J left? no sign on the board that in vacation

It was a surprise when Dick arrived why?

Suddenly Miss V relived when Dick arrived

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Anyhow we have to agree that was unusual scene

We never saw before any sexual relations between these four 

why D&J left? no sign on the board that in vacation

It was a surprise when Dick arrived why?

Suddenly Miss V relived when Dick arrived

I said before. one tume when TK and Miss V where sleeping over there were signs that D & J were preparing for something more, the same preparations, couch pulled out, blankets etc. as the night of the 2nd Jewel 3way. But it all fell flat when when V became sullen (or maybe just sleepy) There seemed (to me) disappointment of the faces of D&J. Even TK  seemed irked when he tried to get a leg over Miss V later on.

1 hour ago, xenontrioxide said:

I said before. one tume when TK and Miss V where sleeping over there were signs that D & J were preparing for something more, the same preparations, couch pulled out, blankets etc. as the night of the 2nd Jewel 3way. But it all fell flat when when V became sullen (or maybe just sleepy) There seemed (to me) disappointment of the faces of D&J. Even TK  seemed irked when he tried to get a leg over Miss V later on.

Why you mixed TK and Dick TK=Dick

TK was his name before 

• Like 1