Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, MelissaSergio said:

no hubo violencia. Sólo disputa

Then why is the apartment off-line? Don't you want us to see the disputes you've had since this apartment appeared? You know they've passed the limit Melissa! Otherwise the apartment would not be off-line. Already deceives us enough VH, do not deceive us too please! You know we appreciate you!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MelissaSergio said:

it's not about us.  we did not turn off.  those who follow us they thought that there is violence and turned us off

that's already fucking paranoia; vhtv should really consider to give up its idiotic rules; talk to them guys; you're losing money 

I feel deceived once again! If this does not let us see, what can we expect from this site? I think it's going to ruin slowly... Since this does not let us see, we owe a great show on their return, something that leaves us all with our mouths open... Something to remember, if it's not going to go to my list of ignored apartments.

Once again VHTV takes an apartment offline because of viewers complaining. I didn't see any of it, but going by what I've read, you only saw verbal arguments and people jumped to conclusions like they always do that violence happened outside. I am so pissed off with this site now. The bigger this site has got the worse it has become.  

21 minutes ago, broxman said:

Once again VHTV takes an apartment offline because of viewers complaining

some of them should get a chance to be in the army, at least for few months; after a short service they would know what violence really is and how it looks like 😂