Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This lack of respect for not including all or at least those who are already tenants like Alexandra and Aaron seems to me disrespect. On the part of Daniel and Domi was to be expected, on the part of Sergio and Melissa I did not expect, I think very badly. When they go to their apartment, Sergio and Melissa will want to be with Alexandra and Aaron... Are they second course? For me not, in any case Daniel and Domi Yes, who are invited.

If she behaves like that just because people want privacy (btw, finally the bedrooms there have doors) i guess she is being a little bit immature.
People have the right to their privacy for this moments and share them with whom they want. It's melissa&sergio bedroom.. not the entry door of the house

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

the rest of them can have a gang bang in the white room  and lock the door to keep these four out😂

Exactly.. for sure the others won't bother for that. Even if it was the living room door that was closed lool 

Just because they are there they don't have to fuck and be fucked by everybody

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Exactly.. for sure the others won't bother for that. Even if it was the living room door that was closed lool 

Just because they are there they don't have to fuck and be fucked by everybody

yeah, I agree. I remember on a similar discussion Domi said they like to know the other people, talk to them and find out about their boundaries before having a group thing with them. perhaps they were not comfortable enough with everyone here and decided to have their own thing with Melissa & Sergio. I don't see anything wrong with that.  

• Like 1