Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don’t really know much about what is going on, but if she’s upset with him because of another girl, I call foul on her. Happy to be corrected.

You're not wrong in my opinion. However Aaron is far more interested in Mellisa than Alexandra, which is fine , but its gonna create more problems...

• Like 2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

they both are constantly fucking other people--I see nothing new in this-she just used the guy with the little pigtail every which way but loose

She didn't use him. That's why the guy was there. Aaron was supposed to fuck the other girl on cam but she wasn't having any of it.

4 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

This language think is so frustrating--we never know what the big drama arguments are about--can tou imagine how great vhtv would be if they all talked english all of the time

that's even better; I can't imagine reaction of some users if they would know what participants are arguing about 😂

4 hours ago, waldi said:

that's even better; I can't imagine reaction of some users if they would know what participants are arguing about 😂

Good point although I think I would rather know than not know their conversations.CC members can have a go at each other quite easily based only on what they see(myself inc. obviously) but I have always thought that for all we know the participants could be taking the piss.They could pretend to fall out with each other and we wouldn't know.I'm 70/30 in favour of knowing.Just a nosey bastard I suppose.!!!

• Like 1