Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

They want you to have an orgy and swap partners. For reals!

*except Sparkles and Jabbath. 🤣

I want to see them teaching catdog jumping hurdles. He looks like he could use some sports 😻😂

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They want you to have an orgy and swap partners. For reals!

*except Sparkles and Jabbath. 🤣

As a demand by audience of course not.. you are totally right to exclude from that type of group.. but as i said,  i would enjoy if it happens .. and totally won't bother at all if doesn't happen  
But they already had an orgy yesterday.. they should have a light night

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MelissaSergio said:

¡AMIGOS! ¿QUÉ HACEMOS PARA HOY?)

I think what the vast majority wants is a big swap with you as the main protagonist, something that we have assumed will not happen although I never lose hope with you, my pretty girl!!! But on the other hand, don't you think this question kills the spontaneity and the naturalness that some of you want from you? Bad question! Surprise!!!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey Melissa and Sergio, please forgive me, I'm just having a little fun at Jabbath and Sparkles expense. In all seriousness, it's best not to ask what we want.  What we want doesn't matter. In fact the whole point of this really isn't to do what we ask for. Let our demands fall on deaf ears. Our place is to watch and see what you guys do. People are always going to have expectations and hopes and dreams, but none of that should matter to you. No one here wants you to do anything that you, yourself don't want to do. Although there may be pressure to act and there is the little issue of money, you're under no obligation to do anything for anyone that you don't want to do. The point is that it's all up to you and no one else. Be yourself always and in the end everything will work out. You are the ones who have to live with the choices you make, not the people watching you. Carry on and have fun! ♥️💋

Welcome back 😁

• Like 1

Alexandra's desperation is to call Andrew again!!! If I were Andrew, after Alexandra turned him almost completely when Aaron appeared, I'd send Alexandra to the shit! And more when Andrew already has his girl. We are seeing the real Alexandra and I don't like what I see... You have to change your attitude and go back to being the same girl who fell in love with many here.