B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #2

17 minutes ago, Sergio said:

before it was the Thursday night dedicated to the night club, now we must also add Wednesday

and soon they open the early Sunday clubs 😉 

16 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I think they may meet Blair because Mike is alone in the apt.  Kris is out  too

So Lorraine, Salma, Pam, Amalia, Blair and Kris all gone to the club.  It won't surprise me if Salma and Lorraine end up back at B3 for some after club playtime with Mike.  I just hope Amalia and Pam have nothing to do with that if it happens.   I see Daniela didn't go and is home alone.  Too bad she and Ariela couldn't have gotten together just to spend some time together without Pam and Amalia around but hopefully that will happen another time. 

I'm surprised to see Grace and Tori finally home.  They must need a couple hour nap, a shower and a change of clothes before they disappear for another couple days.

Another very quiet night in the GOV apartments.  Time for a few Coronas and maybe a movie

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Yep she is in b3

Salma got back to B4 at 1:25:45, got changed and started facetiming with somebody in her bed right away.  Blair and Lorraine got back to B3 at 2:07.  Lorraine had a long stem red rose.  Mike got out of bed to let them in and then he went right back to bed and to sleep.  Lorraine took her eye makeup off and went to bed in the guest room and Blair went to her room and both right to sleep.  It was strange because as soon as they walked in the door Blair flopped on the sofa and got her phone out.  Mike got up and back to bed.  No kiss, no talking, nothing.  He may have been pissed at Blair for some reason.  Don't know.

Salma must not have stayed with them very long at the club because she was all the way home and in bed 40 minutes before Blair and Lorraine got to B3 and as I understand it B4 is around an hour further trip. 

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Salma got back to B4 at 1:25:45, got changed and started facetiming with somebody in her bed right away.  Blair and Lorraine got back to B3 at 2:07.  Lorraine had a long stem red rose.  Mike got out of bed to let them in and then he went right back to bed and to sleep.  Lorraine took her eye makeup off and went to bed in the guest room and Blair went to her room and both right to sleep.  It was strange because as soon as they walked in the door Blair flopped on the sofa and got her phone out.  Mike got up and back to bed.  No kiss, no talking, nothing.  He may have been pissed at Blair for some reason.  Don't know.

Salma must not have stayed with them very long at the club because she was all the way home and in bed 40 minutes before Blair and Lorraine got to B3 and as I understand it B4 is around an hour further trip. 

what up Don't?  what you have failed to learn yet about these girls is there is a lot of private parties that they attend.  I can't mention anything that happens outside because Thestarider will delete my posts.  the guys of these girls also understand that they are called upon a lot and apparently they except it.  Mike knows what side of the bread gets the butter and he is to insecure to go against the grain.  there is nothing strange about Blair flopping down on the sofa and getting her phone out, that is status quo for the girls of Barcelona, most of the girls have at least 2 if not 3 phones......go figure.  i have always found it really odd about the lack of affection with the Barcelona girls.  it leads me to believe that the guys of any of these girls are only props of RLC and if not, i simply don't understand how they could ever keep a woman in their lives.  as far as Salmon being home  40 minutes before Blair and Pam, that just tells me that she didn't have a good time at the private party. as for the 40 minutes, that is exactly how long it takes to get from the apartments to the house.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what up Don't?  what you have failed to learn yet about these girls is there is a lot of private parties that they attend.  I can't mention anything that happens outside because Thestarider will delete my posts.  the guys of these girls also understand that they are called upon a lot and apparently they except it.  Mike knows what side of the bread gets the butter and he is to insecure to go against the grain.  there is nothing strange about Blair flopping down on the sofa and getting her phone out, that is status quo for the girls of Barcelona, most of the girls have at least 2 if not 3 phones......go figure.  i have always found it really odd about the lack of affection with the Barcelona girls.  it leads me to believe that the guys of any of these girls are only props of RLC and if not, i simply don't understand how they could ever keep a woman in their lives.  as far as Salmon being home  40 minutes before Blair and Pam, that just tells me that she didn't have a good time at the private party. as for the 40 minutes, that is exactly how long it takes to get from the apartments to the house.

You're probably right.  I try not to judge, I just watch.  Tonight I was watching while badly losing at online poker.