B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #2

It is very sad to watch RLC right now, especially now that they are on cost-cutting mode and so at least half of the girls are doing nothing.

B2 has no girls, just 4 walls and live cams. B3 is half-filled. B1 had an attractive girl but RLC could not or refused to pay her so she leaves (don't believe the bf excuses, only $$$ talks).

Only B4 is providing the content that people are staying for.

Sometimes it is really laughable to see comments in this forum when there are actually nothing much to comment about.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

It is very sad to watch RLC right now, especially now that they are on cost-cutting mode and so at least half of the girls are doing nothing.

B2 has no girls, just 4 walls and live cams. B3 is half-filled. B1 had an attractive girl but RLC could not or refused to pay her so she leaves (don't believe the bf excuses, only $$$ talks).

Only B4 is providing the content that people are staying for.

Sometimes it is really laughable to see comments in this forum when there are actually nothing much to comment about.

I agree with you about B2 and B3 but not B1.  There are 3 lively fun girls there that I enjoy watching.  B4 has it's good and bad but I like watching them as well. 

Tonight must be Ariela's turn for clubbing.  She's about to leave and has a red dress and heels in a bag she's taking with her.  I wonder if she's going to B1 and then out with Daniela or Pam or both.  We'll see.

19 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

OK so Ariela probably isn't going to go with the B1 girls.  She just left with Lorraine and I doubt Lorraine would be going to B1 but I could be wrong

I'm prety sure that Ariela left with Tori, not Loraine.  After checking, I stand corrected, Tori is in her room with Grace, SORRY MY BAD !!

10 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I'm prety sure that Ariela left with Tori, not Loraine.

Sorry Robert but it was Lorraine.  Tori is still in her room doing something on the floor by the door