B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #2

1 minute ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

And Ulyana gone from Marat - RLC must give some kind of refund -almost 1/3 of apartment missing

They have a serious not-streaming video problem in many of these apts the last week or so.

19 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Hey good point, if i can pay less to NOT see them. I will, but can I?

Sorry you have to spend your money on this garbage. i learned a long time ago it's all for show so i stopped giving my money to ANY of these so called Real Life voyeur sites. i can see plenty of nude girls for free,but if you want to continue to give them your money that is up to you. Good Luck!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Fagen said:

Now she only needs Grace and Tori, but that will never happen

You're right Fegan, Salma has a better chance of getting in the cleaning woman's pussy than she has with Grace or Tori.  😁

2 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Sorry you have to spend your money on this garbage. i learned a long time ago it's all for show so i stopped giving my money to ANY of these so called Real Life voyeur sites. i can see plenty of nude girls for free,but if you want to continue to give them your money that is up to you. Good Luck!

Yes sir, you are correct.  It is all for show and it always will be.  It's the nature of the beast as they say when it comes to supporting a business that is basically selling naked women, shows, and sex!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

You're right Fegan, Salma has a better chance of getting in the cleaning woman's pussy than she has with Grace or Tori.  😁

Like I told Fagen....don't bet on it and when she's had Grace and Tori and the girls in B1/B2, the maids will be next.  She was brought back because RLC new they could count on her to spice the site up and that's what RLC needs right now.......some spice!

32 minutes ago, Sergio said:

so, last night, Salma managed to capture Olya's pussy, too, who would have thought of a 19-year-old overweight girl, could do all this work

She likes her job. LOL  Looks like she's going for a repeat with Lorraine tonight. I hope. Oyla is in the tub with Adelita so that may go to the bed afterwards too.  We'll see.  It depends on whether Ariela gives them the bed.