Clara & Stas (2019) Part #2

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

So any 3rd party fucking is censored then is it? lol

Why do they need to censor content that is published on the Internet? don't they know that this isn't exactly beneficial? I can't understand that. This scandal will continue to exist unless people in CC forget it or die.
  • Like 2

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, alt0na_O7 said:
Why do they need to censor content that is published on the Internet? don't they know that this isn't exactly beneficial? I can't understand that. This scandal will continue to exist unless people in CC forget it or die.

Well some people believe there are "more" equal than others. And they never heard of the Streisand effect 😉

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

So any 3rd party fucking is censored then is it? lol

let's see. tim was apparently without stas' knowledge but tom was right in front of him with his encouragement but tom stopped  since apparently he doesn't want to do anything. since then i haven't seen any opportunities.

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

let's see. tim was apparently without stas' knowledge but tom was right in front of him with his encouragement but tom stopped  since apparently he doesn't want to do anything. since then i haven't seen any opportunities.

All things with Tom are just teasing to get views. 🙈

• Like 1