Clara & Stas (2019) Part #2

That image of the sweaty nasty looking Tim with the soaped towel in his shoulder trying to fuck Clara with his little Winnie still hunts me to this day..iuksssss.Think Stas think If isn't in archive..it didn't hapenning..but sadly it happened😅.

• Haha 1

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wished you lot would lay off Tim for the way he looks or the fact that he used a towel to wipe the sweat from himself, their have been people on VHTV that I never liked but I don't rabbit on about their looks even if it may disgust me. I can say as a fluffy guy too that it is absolutly ridiculous the amount of abuse that people throw at Tim because he sweats a lot, without even knowing the reason behind why the guy is sweating.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Weeboabby said:

I really wished you lot would lay off Tim for the way he looks or the fact that he used a towel to wipe the sweat from himself, their have been people on VHTV that I never liked but I don't rabbit on about their looks even if it may disgust me. I can say as a fluffy guy too that it is absolutly ridiculous the amount of abuse that people throw at Tim because he sweats a lot, without even knowing the reason behind why the guy is sweating.

:biggrin: However i must praise Tim and give him 10 out of 10 for effort. other than that words fail me :biggrin:

21 hours ago, Weeboabby said:

initially he got my attention, visual support and approval. Then for the endless Mexican soap opera with Rachel, they fell into my concept as participants.
But witnessing an occurrence online (which went totally unnoticed), they grew in my concept as a (real) couple.
Your last bachelorette party was also significant ...
So he was a special person to me. And so was Zoe.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...