Clara & Stas (2019) Part #2

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry I do not agree at all. Webcamming is doing a fake show for tokens. For me there is a difference between the camming and not webcamming places. 

There is a reason all places which are the longest time on the site are non webcamming places. 

Let's see how it goes with this place now when the webcamming starts... 😇

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's seems it's extremely complicated to see the difference between paying to do and paying and choose what to see

I know you guys are rather biased towards VH but lets be honest in what both formats are doing and that is earning money from sex,full stop. Do you really think that much of VH is not fake??? It's all a performance for the public through webcams whatever way you look at it. Just a slight difference in the payment method.

• Like 3

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Because they clearly put on a show for the cams it makes them the same. Regular people don’t have sex like they do on VHTV. Even your favorites are putting on a show. 

Not all Chaturbate camming is fake either. A dick that gets hard and cums is not a fake. It’s just a show, just like Andrew and Krista, for example, do, really. 

They don't get payed by tokens. That's a huge difference. I can't tell them or pay them what to do. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

People who pay tokens don’t automatically get what they want. Most of the time they are just tips that lead to an end. Just like a view on VHTV is a tip that leads to an end. 

Of course not. You can't compare direct tips  with views

Just now, Amy3 said:

Convince me that the tenants on VHTV are not primarily here to earn money by having sex in view of the cams for the tipping, I mean viewing audience. 

Why should I convince you? it's enough for me I am convinced 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Go for it! Are views on VHTV equivalent to tokens? Yes they are, no they aren’t. 

No views no payment.

No tokens no payment.

So what's the difference really, come on be honest.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Of course not. You can't compare direct tips  with views

Why not.....

No views no payment

No tokens no payment.

Come on be honest it's basically the same.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No it is not. Let's make a poll?

Do you was a big bang theory fan?? remember Leonard reaction when there was things that shouln't be said around Sheldon... there you have :biggrin:

hey but at least the diva is happy with all the posts lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I know you guys are rather biased towards VH but lets be honest in what both formats are doing and that is earning money from sex,full stop. Do you really think that much of VH is not fake??? It's all a performance for the public through webcams whatever way you look at it. Just a slight difference in the payment method.

Dory memory problem?? :biggrin: I've talked enough about this issues to my opinion be well know around.. I don't put all in the same bag.. that's the point

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Dory memory problem?? :biggrin: I've talked enough about this issues to my opinion be well know around.. I don't put all in the same bag.. that's the point

Sure you have that option no problem with that.

Give me a free VH subscription and I would probably back VH too 🙄

• Like 1