Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #4

happyone

4 hours ago, rebliz said:

I am curious what makes Masha your second best (it's true that there are many girls at the moment that can be.

Where are all her friends gone (males or females) especially when she was alone? maybe at the bottom line maybe they not so good friends to share the apartment with her?

Not Masha(she is far far from being my favourite)is..Masha sister(the beautiful,sexy blonde girl that we call "masha sister").What i would like was a house with Sister and boyfriend or maybe some girlfriend.Masha i don't want her to leave because that basicaly would mean her hot girlfriends guests would desapear also forever.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Not Masha(she is far far from being my favourite)is..Masha sister(the beautiful,sexy blonde girl that we call "masha sister").What i would like was a house with Sister and boyfriend or maybe some girlfriend.Masha i don't want her to leave because that basicaly would mean her hot girlfriends guests would desapear also forever.

👍 But her friends gone

Lol MN..they were getting ready to something..girls were dressing nice lingerie etc.Maybe one of those N&B visits we aren't allowed to see..will be interesting to see how long it last.House cams were working perfectly good.

il y a 57 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Lol MN..they were getting ready to something..girls were dressing nice lingerie etc.Maybe one of those N&B visits we aren't allowed to see..will be interesting to see how long it last.House cams were working perfectly good.

They were meant to be leaving this month.

8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

They were meant to be leaving this month.

All three?Really hope not.We don't have almost nothing to watch.Its the couple leaving?Masha?Or the three?They were all getting prepared.