Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #4

happyone

43 minutes ago, binocular said:

I honestly cannot fathom how Sasha can continue to ignore Masha  (yes I know he and Dasha are supposed to be a couple) but Masha walking around in front of him with just a pair of panties on is so arousing.

They have been in a couple for 7 or 8 years, you do not see the person in the same way after all this time together to share a sexual intimacy. He knows her, there is no more mystery. He does not want her any more, even though she can walk naked in front of him.

By the way Dasha and Sasha went to Sicily for a romantic trip by night, which explains the " Horny Dasha " mood when they return to the apartment.

3 hours ago, binocular said:

So sad really. Masha being discarded like an old toy by Sasha.

I haven't had the opportunity to follow this apartment much but I honestly can't see  what Sasha sees in Dasha.  I think Masha is much better built, better looking an has a fun personality.  All Dasha has, in my opinion, is a pussy.  Guess what Sasha, Masha has one as well and a much nicer one.

1 minute ago, Greasemonkey said:

the blonde come and cleans the apartment when they are gone. then come and visits once in awhile

Thanks,  I haven't seen her before.  So she isn't a sexual partner for any of them?  She could come and visit me ANY time.