Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #4

happyone

Sooo when do y'all think Nelly&Bogdan or Jane&Dick are going to show up for a visit? Personally I prefer N&B. Maybe not if they have jobs in Russia and no vacation time though, I know Bogdan has a job, does anyone know if Dick has a job too?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, AntEater said:

Sooo when do y'all think Nelly&Bogdan or Jane&Dick are going to show up for a visit? Personally I prefer N&B. Maybe not if they have jobs in Russia and no vacation time though, I know Bogdan has a job, does anyone know if Dick has a job too?

J&D..hopefully NEVER.But Nelly would be nice.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, rebliz said:

I saw Dasha horny spread S legs jump on him he put aside his phone for a moment he turned on the TV and that all

Was that plus a hanjob and blowjob.To bad livingroom cams are crap.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, AntEater said:

Sooo πότε y'all πιστεύουν Nelly & Bogdan ή Jane & Dick πρόκειται να εμφανιστούν για μια επίσκεψη; Προσωπικά προτιμώ Ν & B. Ίσως όχι αν έχουν θέσεις εργασίας στη Ρωσία και δεν υπάρχει χρόνος για διακοπές όμως, ξέρω Bogdan έχει μια δουλειά, Ξέρει κανείς αν ο Ντικ έχει μια δουλειά και 

I do not know if there is any match between Masha and Dick. Last forays Jane and Dick appeared in the apartment a while before Masha grabbed Dasha and left for two days. And when they left the masha and dasha again appeared. During their stay j & d had an erotic encounter in the bedroom with the door open where they shouted and Sasha to participate but avoided them.

8 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Could be earlier the 25 Minutes I asked about I took a video of that 25 Min. no HJ and no BJ

If you have replay you can watch it,they layed down in sofa and the position of them hided a little the event but was visible several times,hanjob p,blowjob and cumshot ,But again..livingroom cams are pretty bad so no good angle,maybe this can help..time stamp...westerday..afternoon..18:10 etc livingroom,better cam..cam2.

3 hours ago, hondarellas said:

I do not know if there is any match between Masha and Dick. Last forays Jane and Dick appeared in the apartment a while before Masha grabbed Dasha and left for two days. And when they left the masha and dasha again appeared. During their stay j & d had an erotic encounter in the bedroom with the door open where they shouted and Sasha to participate but avoided them.

Oh Masha is avoiding Dick now after their crazy tryst? I guess definitely no J&D then, still holding out hope for Nelly though 🤞

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

If you have replay you can watch it,they layed down in sofa and the position of them hided a little the event but was visible several times,hanjob p,blowjob and cumshot ,But again..livingroom cams are pretty bad so no good angle,maybe this can help..time stamp...westerday..afternoon..18:10 etc livingroom,better cam..cam2.

You mention the time it's the Italy local time?  it's much earlier the last 25 min. that you wrote the description I The 25 min. started at 16:55 Italy local time 

3 minutes ago, rebliz said:

You mention the time it's the Italy local time?  it's much earlier the last 25 min. that you wrote the description I The 25 min. started at 16:55 Italy local time 

Was between 16:00 and 17:00 in Italy local time.