B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

Just now, Lyree said:

Domestic things, vacuum, shower, shave my legs, check my bridal gown one more time. Go shopping then meet my love for dinner and sex.  You?

I manage a large Habitat For Humanities Restore plus I own 7 Apartment buildings.  Keeps me pretty busy so unfortunately a lot of the time I have to catch things on replay late at night.  Here at work if it's not too busy I can close my office door and catch up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yep they were out with Sera for a late dinner / dessert at some fancy place. Wouldnt be surprised if she is the one coming over tonight, she is a cleaning freak and wants everything as clean as can be.

You know they were out with Sera?

Strange UM indeed.  I bet the girls were lazing around and then got dressed in a hurry to leave one minute before the apt went UM.  Like someone posted, they wonder why the UM when nothing seemed to be wrong in the apt.........MRLCA!!

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Bridal gown??  Congratulations Lyree!!

This June, you are all invited,  wait, No. I do not need to explain why all these guys show up.

• Like 2

Just now, dontgetnone said:

You know they were out with Sera?

Yep they were, Blair, Loraine, Ariela, and the 3 girls from b1. Dunno if they were at her place also or only at the restaurent.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yep they were out with Sera for a late dinner / dessert at some fancy place. Wouldnt be surprised if she is the one coming over tonight, she is a cleaning freak and wants everything as clean as can be.

I certainly hope it isn't Sera. 

Just now, Lyree said:

This June, you are all invited,  wait, No. I do not need to explain why all these guys show up.

LOL would love to attend because I think you are a special lady, but I'm afraid I would do something I would regret lol.  At any rate, I'm happy for you and hope you have found the love of your life!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Yep they were, Blair, Loraine, Ariela, and the 3 girls from b1. Dunno if they were at her place also or only at the restaurent.

How do you know all this? 

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Strange UM indeed.  I bet the girls were lazing around and then got dressed in a hurry to leave one minute before the apt went UM.  Like someone posted, they wonder why the UM when nothing seemed to be wrong in the apt.........MRLCA!!

Sometimes its just camera adjustment and things liek that, but could be anything.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

What business do you think Sera manages?  You know it was a business meeting don't you?  Tell us what else you know Fagen!

Sorry th offtopic,but is rlc recycling ex residents,changing their names and put them in new houses?Saying This because the new house that opened..th dude Steve looks a lot like an ex resident..that was burning stuff before house went offline and closed.