B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

AmPam i love the way how you burn life...

You are young and wild...

I can not imagine how was the evening yesterday with D...:biggrin:

ASide

I totally completely nuts about B1... 👀

Cute feet

Cute long legs

Cute bouncing ass

Cute pussy

Cute tiny waist

Cute belly

Cute teeny boobs

Cute shoulder

Cute skin...

Cute body attitude...

And mostly,for those who has loved like me "the lord of the rings",a cute elvish hair&face(particulary her ears)...

And of course, as always, there must be fly in the ointment,4(+1/3) non cute tattoes, especially this grotesque giant beetle under her cute chest...

I cant imagine what would be her cute body without it...
No i cannot... :heart:

ASide
Am,send me a cute(15th) young pic of you...:biggrin:

ASide II

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "gif nuts"      ABOUT B1

• Like 1

RLC becomes genuinely astonishing for me when an apartment and these occupants match exquisitely with my needs of the moment,my brain melting deliciously
AmPam & D,i m under your spell,bewitched...
And I cant to escape...
Why it is so pleasant...
I dont care...
I watch... 👀

ASide

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "gif nuts"   My 3 cute nuts of B1... :biggrin: