B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I also would love to see this but it's very hard when they are only there for 30 to at most 90 days.  I really liked Elvira and Adelita when they were in B4.  They were a real couple and did everything together in and out of the bedroom.  They knew each other before RLC or we would never have seen that kind of relationship.  They had personalities that made for very good interaction with the other girls as well.  This is what I'd love to see more of in RLC. 

you should have been around when Dalia and anita was here.  you could have seen two girl who had real feeling for each other.and may I just say that when rlc shut b2 down . they moved dalia to b1 . then moved her to b4 .and where she became very close with anita and where together all the time .anita even slept every night in dalias room.till she left rlc .and I im and so happy to say .all this happened on Dalias very first stay on rlc. and still I love to see them back at the same time

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

you should have been around when Dalia and anita was here.  you could have seen two girl who real feeling for each other.and may I just say that when rlc shut b2 down . they moved dalia to b1 . then moved her to b4 .and where she became very close with antina and where together all the time .antina even slept every night in dalias room.till she left rlc .and I im and so happy to say .all this happened on Dalias very first stay on rlc. and still I love to see them back at the same time

WOW,  I'm not at all doubting your word but it's just hard to believe.  Questions:  This all happened on Dala's first stay in Barcelona.  How long was that stay?  Must have been considerably more than just 30 days.  Next why was she moved around so much?  B2 then B1 and then B4 from what you say and she didn't meet Anita until she went to B4?  How could 2 strangers develop such strong feelings for each other in such a short time?  Lastly did they participate in sex shows before they discovered these feelings for each other or did these feelings and their relationship develop during or following participation in sex shows? 

You have to admit that things like that just don't happen very often.  In fact I've never heard of it happening EVER without some catalyst like sex shows or some sort of deep shared experience to bring it about.  It almost sounds like a fairy tale. 

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just watched last night show ... I'd love to see round 2 in B4, Ariela's bedroom with the good angle cams ... Especially Ariela and Daniela ... 

I agree.  I'd love to see round 2 regardless of where it takes place.  Ariela's bedroom or Daniela's would be great because of as you said the cam angles and also just the size and space to move around.  I'd love to see just Ariela and Daniela together but if the other girls are involved they need more room so they arent right on top of each other.  I also think it would be more real and intimate if it was just the 2 of them.  More intimacy and less show.  If you look back just a few minutes ago bud2966 was just posting about an almost fairytale relationship that developed between Anita and Dala in the past that didn't start with fake sex shows so being involved in B1 last night Ariela and Daniela could have a head start on something like that but only if you believe in fairy tales, which I don't.

14 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

WOW,  I'm not at all doubting your word but it's just hard to believe.  Questions:  This all happened on Dala's first stay in Barcelona.  How long was that stay?  Must have been considerably more than just 30 days.  Next why was she moved around so much?  B2 then B1 and then B4 from what you say and she didn't meet Anita until she went to B4?  How could 2 strangers develop such strong feelings for each other in such a short time?  Lastly did they participate in sex shows before they discovered these feelings for each other or did these feelings and their relationship develop during or following participation in sex shows? 

You have to admit that things like that just don't happen very often.  In fact I've never heard of it happening EVER without some catalyst like sex shows or some sort of deep shared experience to bring it about.  It almost sounds like a fairy tale. 

She moved to b1 together with Amina because they closed down b2, they had to fix something there and it took a few weeks so they closed it down.  dont remember why she moved to b4 but it was at the end of her stay, she got the room that Loraine has now.

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I agree.  I'd love to see round 2 regardless of where it takes place.  Ariela's bedroom or Daniela's would be great because of as you said the cam angles and also just the size and space to move around.  I'd love to see just Ariela and Daniela together but if the other girls are involved they need more room so they arent right on top of each other.  I also think it would be more real and intimate if it was just the 2 of them.  More intimacy and less show.  If you look back just a few minutes ago bud2966 was just posting about an almost fairytale relationship that developed between Anita and Dala in the past that didn't start with fake sex shows so being involved in B1 last night Ariela and Daniela could have a head start on something like that but only if you believe in fairy tales, which I don't.

i'm not trying to piss anyone off when i say this, but what Anita and Dalia had was all for the cameras.  You are right not to believe in fairy tales!!  Don't get me wrong though, it probably appeared more like it was real than 98% of all the lesbian hookups/shows because Anita was a great cam actress and Dalia just wanted to fit in and get her credibility up.  Just my 2 cents!

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

She moved to b1 together with Amina because they closed down b2, they had to fix something there and it took a few weeks so they closed it down.  dont remember why she moved to b4 but it was at the end of her stay, she got the room that Loraine has now.

So she didn't move to B4 and meet Anita until at the end of her stay and still they developed this strong feeling relationship and started sleeping together right away?  Sorry but something doesn't add up.  It almost sounds like some RLC planned and scripted thing.  Like I said I don't believe in fairy tales.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

So she didn't move to B4 and meet Anita until at the end of her stay and still they developed this strong feeling relationship and started sleeping together right away?  Sorry but something doesn't add up.  It almost sounds like some RLC planned and scripted thing.  Like I said I don't believe in fairy tales.

Anita went to b1 a few times so she saw her there.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm not trying to piss anyone off when i say this, but what Anita and Dalia had was all for the cameras.  You are right not to believe in fairy tales!!  Don't get me wrong though, it probably appeared more like it was real than 98% of all the lesbian hookups/shows because Anita was a great cam actress and Dalia just wanted to fit in and get her credibility up.  Just my 2 cents!

That isn't pissing me off anyhow.  I was thinking that something like that must have been in play.  I'll admit though that it's one fairy tale I would have liked to believe in.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

what you need to understand about all these girls is this, they all now each other by one means or another and they all hang out together outside the apartments/house.  there is even a club/bar that they all go to where they all speak the same language and are from the same country.  just because you might see them shaking hands when they meet doesn't mean they don't know something about each other or have never met.  most of the time that is all for the camera, the viewer if you will.