B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #2

3 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

I haven't seen any sex action there for more then 2 weeks

I wouldn't know.  I've never watched them and after seeing that "thing" on the sofa right now I never will. 

17 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I wouldn't know.  I've never watched them and after seeing that "thing" on the sofa right now I never will. 

You mean the cat ? They have 2 big cats, they like to cuddle

Just now, Fagen said:

You mean the cat ? They have 2 big cats, they like to cuddle

No Fegan, I meant the "thing" with the red hair that I think is supposed to be a girl.  Scary looking if you ask me.

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

No Fegan, I meant the "thing" with the red hair that I think is supposed to be a girl.  Scary looking if you ask me.

Aah thats Nina, she likes to color her hair from time to time, other times she is blonde, or black, that looks better on her than the red.

3 hours ago, happyone said:

RLC has such a thing IMO---Try reading the Nina Kira apartment forum--and if anyone can see it try watching---

let me start by saying that i hate going to doctors appointments!!

yes H1, i know there is one and i repeat 1 true lesbian apartment out of how many?  there should be a better ration of lesbian to couples apartments and the BS Barcelona apartments don't count because they are showgirl apartments or you could say........look at me apartments.  i'm not sure what you mean by if anyone can see it to try watching it.  i imagine everyone that pays can watch it.  at any rate, i don't hardly ever read the Nina & Kira threads, the one with all the tattoo's is not my type or worth my time.  i'm just surprised that there is only 1 lesbian apartment out of all the apartments on RLC.....that's all i got for now lol

3 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I agree.  I'd love to see round 2 regardless of where it takes place.  Ariela's bedroom or Daniela's would be great because of as you said the cam angles and also just the size and space to move around.  I'd love to see just Ariela and Daniela together but if the other girls are involved they need more room so they arent right on top of each other.  I also think it would be more real and intimate if it was just the 2 of them.  More intimacy and less show.  If you look back just a few minutes ago bud2966 was just posting about an almost fairytale relationship that developed between Anita and Dala in the past that didn't start with fake sex shows so being involved in B1 last night Ariela and Daniela could have a head start on something like that but only if you believe in fairy tales, which I don't.

you're wonderful, first you say you want to see more friendship and real life than girls, so don't wait for the girls to do another stupid lesbian show, made for all the drooling elders to see these girls pretend to have lesbian relationships, so it's right that RLC keep calling these captured girls in some brothel

• Like 2