Alisha & Davis (2019) Part #1

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Robwin said:
20 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Is that meant to be a joke,cum,shot?If it was it's fucking lame.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Not your fault you got no sense of humour its fucking inbred up there I think lool

How long have you two been married? :biggrin:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

How long have you two been married? :biggrin:

HaHaπŸ˜€Canny,sensible,humorous,generous Scots like myself don't get lumbered with dopey English ciderheads who use big words they don't know the meaning of.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

HaHaπŸ˜€Canny,sensible,humorous,generous Scots like myself don't get lumbered with dopey English ciderheads who use big words they don't know the meaning of.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Susan Boyle might teach a few tricks. Β Β :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I'm always nice. Β Β 

I'm sure you are and very helpful as well,Avatargate was a big deal to me and I don't forget.I am curious though Susan Boyle? Who lives about 30 miles from my home actually.I am surprised you have even heard of her.Care to expand?

Just now, Dave 27 said:

I'm sure you are and very helpful as well,Avatargate was a big deal to me and I don't forget.I am curious though Susan Boyle? Who lives about 30 miles from my home actually.I am surprised you have even heard of her.Care to expand?

I seen her once on Britain's Got Talent a few years back.Β  When you mentioned Scots her name came to mind.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You're obviously on something to come out with that self description πŸ€ͺπŸ˜œπŸ‘Ž

You really have cut me to the quick cos I really respect everything you say and now you have hurt me deeply.I don't know if I will ever recover.You have always been so kind and gentle.😒😒😒

• Like 1