Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic #1 May 2019

He finally took the hint and although he had an expression on his face of "do I have to?" to begin with, the boy done well.  With a bit of "herbal help" he managed to get Asia off two or three times, firstly with some uninspired missionary, then to Asia's surprise and delight a few more positions to add variety.  The ice has been well and truly broken so I think we'll be seeing a bit more interaction between these two as they become a proper couple.

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Only catch the moment after it started,was there an bj?

No BJ, I'm afraid, although Asia did make an unsuccessful move at the start.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Honestly, Asia does not seem very convinced of what it is doing, Hakeem confirms what is said of blacks, I don't know how google translator translates, "black person", I don't want to offend anyone

i think they're both lousy in bed, he does a bit of slurpy oral sex then some finger banging the she just strokes his penis for a bit then she shags her and gets rid of the condom and job done.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sigfried said:

i think they're both lousy in bed, he does a bit of slurpy oral sex then some finger banging the she just strokes his penis for a bit then she shags her and gets rid of the condom and job done.

Baldly stated and romantic to the core! :-)))

• Like 1