Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic #1 May 2019

14 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

What is the difference between colored people and people of color? I’ve noticed that one of them is politically correct and the other is not in the US. Regardless, it's an old saying. Don't take it personally.

Okay, I won't take it personally.  But you won't mind if I call White people colorless people or people of no color, right?

15 hours ago, Vicone said:

dont take it personal and wait for the moment when he walks around naked 😉

Don't take a racist comment personally?  And are you inferring that black people should take comments about about his penis size as a compliment.  You're just as racist and equally an asshole, but don't take it personally.

Só many questions,doubts..are they real an couple?Do they live in this house or use most of time other house?Dont know how to describe rlc newest two houses..Probrbay..they are like an desert..empty😅.

12 hours ago, p4design said:

Okay, I won't take it personally.  But you won't mind if I call White people colorless people or people of no color, right?

My apologies for posting on the picture thread...."Design" - Call white people whatever you like. I do not care. I'm Puerto Rican, from French and Spaniard descent. From the Caribbean, my family made their way to NYC. Half of my family on my mother's side are mostly black...So don't think I was making a derogatory remark. I was sharing a view! If you feel a need to argue, we can take it to - "Rants & Flame Wars." I'll make it a point to educate those few who have a need... Remember, most countries have different views on such topics. 19.gif.8d96868700bf9fa09271d57caa46522f.gif

• Like 2

I don't care if these people are a couple or not, but Hakeem has got to be the world's biggest jackass to agree to come into a house full of cams while having some sort of issue with letting Asia be naked on cams, outside of showers. The amount of complaints RLC is going to get from this couple is gonna be incredibly hilarious.

• Like 1