Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic #1 May 2019

I read in this thread a lot of hatred for the situation between hakeen-asia-other ... personal situations of the past?

I understand perfectly but let's stop complaining and make moral judgments and enjoy the circus ... please this apt is turning to wonderful and mean at the same time and we do not want to close it

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

I think RLC made a mistake and meant to put Hakeem in the roommates/singles apartment.

Just happens to have a girl staying with him--and gets to invite and fuck all the girls that he can in his apartment. 😏

the most logical post about this apartment to date!

41 minutes ago, firewall said:

with what's happened today I think it's over

Could be all,could be nothing.They obviously weren't an true couple or at least they joined near the house opening,never seen him much interested in her..she was an little more But again..not a lot like was in love or anything.Would help if we seen them in house.

4 hours ago, happyone said:

I just watched the sex on 5-22 and she pulled his head to her lips to kiss him at 14:44 and they kissed for some time during "foreplay"  They also kissed during sex.

So what you said is incorrect.

So she pecked his lips once and turned her head the other 30 minutes, but I'm incorrect?  Got it.