Melissa & Sergio, Alexandra & Aaron (2019) Part #2

I dont know if I am going to continue paying for this - I have been doing it for a long time but I am completely bored with Melissa&Co. --I was watching the old Cornelious&Riley a considerable amount of time --I always found enough going on to keep interested--Paisley was one of the all time greats --I really liked Cindy and that house they had---Violet and Jeff were great when they first appeared in that first place with Sara and others---I really liked Rose and the compound but all the ones i really liked they have done away with -Im pretty sure this is my last month ....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I’m talking about CamCaps, not views on VHTV. Basically, most of the comments here on CamCaps are in Anna and Friends apartments, namely DD, MSAA, and the new one, Krista and I don’t know his name. No one seems to be following the ins and outs of the other apts to any degree. There is no one person or group of people who are generally dedicated to following any other apts on CamCaps. These 3 are pretty much it nowadays. Just a curiosity as to why that is. 

A&G are the only other people who appear to be interesting apart from the ones you have already mentioned. The rest of the apartments just don't seem to have any life in them, they just sit around naked and hope to get enough views to keep them going, no sign of any kind of lifestyle or interests.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

I dont know if I am going to continue paying for this - I have been doing it for a long time but I am completely bored with Melissa&Co. --I was watching the old Cornelious&Sandra a considerable amount of time --I always found enough going on to keep interested--Paisley was one of the all time greats --I really liked Cindy and that house they had---Violet and Jeff were great when they first appeared in that first place with Sara and others---I really liked Rose and the compound but all the ones i really liked they have done away with -Im pretty sure this is my last month ....

I can sympathise with this view. The new Cornelius & Riley apt is not half as unpredictable as its predecessor. Irene of Grace and Jacob is not coming back and it looks as if Celine at Hermans might not return. Even the new Zac apt is too antiseptic now that he is behaving himself. If it wasn't for Connor & Lavender and the odd Saint George party when I might get to see Nina and Louise I think I might chuck it in too. I left VV when it started to deteriorate and it still is. I think I might hang on in here to see if things improve, especially if VH start hiring attractive young females like Paisley etc. If VH had any sense they would reward long term subscribers in some way.

• Like 1