Darcie & Stifler (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

This place is completely dead lately...

Despite everything else going in the other apartments, Darcie still remains my #1 right next to Courtney. Having said all that, Darcie and Stif really shot themselves in the foot having their fallout with Sergio/Melissa and Henry/Mira. Especially with Sergio/Melissa and all their friends, they're whole camp blew up in popularity and seeing Darcie/Sitfler involved with all of them would have great in my opinion.

They have been on this site entirely way too long without any sort of advancement in terms of sexual exploration and adventure. Even Melissa after 8 months decided to fuck another guy. Meanwhile Darcie/Stifler have been on this site for a year and a half and are doing the same thing. That in itself is bad enough but what makes it even worse for them is their sex nowadays is nowhere near as good as it used to be when they first started. Stifler and Darcie used to go it like animals back in the day and hands down had THE best sex out of any every single couple on VH, past or present. Nowadays, Stifler is lucky if he can last 10 minutes and then ruins what little sex they do have by dropping his loads on the goddamn floor. I was hoping with them bringing in so many new faces recently that maybe Darcie would finally entertain the idea of trying out new guys but just like I said about Lisa, they fall right back into the same tropes and routines. Out of any couple on VH, I want them to succeed above everybody else but I've lost faith that they'll ever change. I still really want to see Darcie getting the absolute shit fucked out of her but I know it's never going to happen at this point.

• Like 1