Darcie & Stifler (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, waldi said:

next time they need to invite men, not boys 😂

And finally stop all the hiding there. I tried to follow their party last night and it was really annoying seeing them go to the loggia without cams and hide in the blindspots of the main loggia. They just kept disappearing from cams. Who knows how many blindspots this place has. Their previous place was much much better.

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And finally stop all the hiding there. I tried to follow their party last night and it was really annoying seeing them go to the loggia without cams and hide in the blindspots of the main loggia. They just kept disappearing from cams. Who knows how many blindspots this place has. Their previous place was much much better.

I don't mind blind spots and hiding.I assume they have to do things which can't be seen, pills, drugs whatever, I don't care; many idiots simply are not allowed to see it and that's it; the only concern is lack of good content, this is what this site is struggling with at the moment; in other words, there's not much to watch ☹️

41 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe there wouldn't be so much hiding if there weren't so many goddamn snitches that want to run VH whenever they see something they don't like. I don't care about hiding as long as they don't hide when fucking.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe there wouldn't be so much hiding if there weren't so many goddamn snitches that want to run VH whenever they see something they don't like

fucking right, but no chance people will ever understand it

53 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe there wouldn't be so much hiding if there weren't so many goddamn snitches that want to run VH whenever they see something they don't like. I don't care about hiding as long as they don't hide when fucking.

I jusr don't like it when you watch something and it gets interrupted by people disappearing from cam all of a sudden. It is like too much advertising breaks in a movie 😂