Darcie & Stifler (2019) Part #2

Just now, broxman said:

At the weekend when they were sleeping seperately she got up during the night and gave him a blowjob and then they fucked then she went back to bed without him

Lol maybe a break up but sex only still possible. 😁

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'd agree if that scenario was even half way possible. I really don't see Darcie and Stifler ever breaking up while they are in the project.

Agree they are one of the most stable couples. But anything is possible...

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'd agree if that scenario was even half way possible. I really don't see Darcie and Stifler ever breaking up while they are in the project.

personaly i followed darcie only at the beginning when she was single for having fun with other guys, since she is with the minute rabbit man stifler i stopped watching her and this couple

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

personaly i followed darcie only at the beginning when she was single for having fun with other guys, since she is with the minute rabbit man stifler i stopped watching her and this couple

Stifler wasn't always a minute guy. In their first apartment he used to absolutely fuck the hell out of her to the point where at times it looked like she couldn't take it. In the past few months is when their sex started to become rather bad to watch.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Stifler wasn't always a minute guy. In their first apartment he used to absolutely fuck the hell out of her to the point where at times it looked like she couldn't take it. In the past few months is when their sex started to become rather bad to watch.

i can up to 5 mn if you want but for me stifler is just a rabbit he fuck her harder during few minutes and that's all it's time to jump in the bathroom,

they done anal also at the beginning but nothing now, i would like to see darcie having fun with another guy personaly i am not a fan of stifler

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well they are now an "old couple" so sex life detoriates... 😉

• Like 2