Darcie & Stifler (2019) Part #2

Was just thinking: even if they live in different cities, I would love for Darcie and Stifler to one day meet and maybe hang out with Anica and Joel, similar to when they stayed with Juliet. Right now Anica and Joel are the only couple left in the circle that Darcie and Stifler have not partied with, at least not on cam and I would like to see how they would interact. 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Was just thinking: even if they live in different cities, I would love for Darcie and Stifler to one day meet and maybe hang out with Anica and Joel, similar to when they stayed with Juliet. Right now Anica and Joel are the only couple left in the circle that Darcie and Stifler have not partied with, at least not on cam and I would like to see how they would interact. 

I guess it's difficult to get D&S in the right mood to party. They always seem to me a little bit like the outsiders. Even when partying in their own place. I called them not very nice party poopers for that in the past. Don't get me wrong I won't bash on them I just say it it difficult to party with them. I guess they must feel 100% comfortable to let completely loose and get naughty. I am not sure if Anica & Joel are the right people for that. But it would be for sure interesting nto watch. 

32 minutes ago, Alley barber said:

They no longer have a free cam available so I have seen 

If this is something they're going to maintain I would imagine they must be doing pretty well then. Especially seeing as how they just came back from that epic vacation. That's good if that's the case. I can imagine Hunter and Piper doing the same thing in the future. Piper is so self conscience and meticulous about making sure nobody gets to see anything good unless it's through a paid camera.