B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #3

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I thing you are right that she will take Adelita's room but who knows.  I really wonder what happened in B1.  And I wonder how long it will stay UM.  Could be days or weeks if it's something major.

I wasn't watching...Did the B1 girls bring cases?

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I thing you are right that she will take Adelita's room but who knows.  I really wonder what happened in B1.  And I wonder how long it will stay UM.  Could be days or weeks if it's something major.

My guess is that Karla will take Amalias room in B1 and not Adelitas room in B4, because she arrived yesterday in B1 and not in B4.

Just now, billiboy said:

My guess is that Karla will take Amalias room in B1 and not Adelitas room in B4, because she arrived yesterday in B1 and not in B4.

But I thought I read that she'd taken her case to B4 tonight...

Ddaniela and Pam just brought 1 small suitcase each so I don't think they plan on staying long.  Most of their stuff must still be in B1.  Karla has 1 big suitcase as far as I can see

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Yes. 

So that would suggest that they will be there for a while and B1 will be UM for several days. I'm not sure you were here when B2 was UM for a few weeks and reopened with new cams...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

So that would suggest that they will be there for a while and B1 will be UM for several days. I'm not sure you were here when B2 was UM for a few weeks and reopened with new cams...

No I wasn't

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Several weeks just for some new cams?

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Ddaniela and Pam just brought 1 small suitcase each so I don't think they plan on staying long.  Most of their stuff must still be in B1.  Karla has 1 big suitcase as far as I can see

It sounds like Pam and Dani will just be a day or 2 and Karla more long term...