B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #3

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

OT. Amalia's name has been removed from B1 😥

Amalia and her BF (Chris) in B3, unpacking in the guest room. Obviously they moved over from B1 into the couples apartment.

I assume Karla will take over Amalias bed in B1.

I just now was able to watch the Salma and Adelita show from earlier.  Show is exactly what it was but it was better than a lot of the shows we've seen.  At least Salma didn't do any of that stupid tantra mumbo jumbo.  I notice Salma likes the taste of ass.  She was licking  Adelita's brown eye and when she took that butt plug out of her ass she sucked it clean.

I don't know if Adelita likes the taste of ass but she liked Salma's finger working in it.  A whole lot more than Daniela did in B1 last night.  Of course limp dick's thumb shoved in her unlubed ass fast and hard was a lot different than Salma licking Adelita's ass and then slipping her small finger in it.  I don't know if you saw Daniela's reaction but she gave a shreek and shoved his hand away.  It must have hurt.  A minute or 2 later she got up off the bed and went to her own room and went to bed.  Even though she was still very horny that thumb up the ass was enough for her.  I don't blame her. 

Just now, billiboy said:

Amalia and her BF (Chris) in B3, unpacking in the guest room. Obviously they moved over from B1 into the couples apartment.

That sucks BIG TIME.  I don't watch B3 at all and now I have even less reason to.  I like Amalia but I'm not going to watch her and that asshole and God forbid if they and Blair and Mike start playing together.  Nope, not for me at all.