B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #3

3 minutes ago, zzakary said:

The good resolutions never last very long...

Maybe the same scene,in some hours and some extra glasses...

He will go directly to join her in the restroom without camera... :biggrin:

Bite your tongue.

• Like 1

We are up to 11 pages since Amalia and Chris showed up this afternoon and it's just after 20:30.  There is a lot of night left.  Looks like we will go way past the 15 pages from the fiasco in B1 the other night. 

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

We are up to 11 pages since Amalia and Chris showed up this afternoon and it's just after 20:30.  There is a lot of night left.  Looks like we will go way past the 15 pages from the fiasco in B1 the other night. 

Too many off topic in this 11 pages to compare with

--------the wonderfull 3Some at B1--------...:biggrin:

Has anyone else noticed that Pam has hardly said a word to anyone besides Chris and Amalia since they sat down a couple hours ago?  She hasn't stopped talking with Chris.  I wonder if she may take Daniela's place with Chris and Amalia tonight.  I hope nobody gets sucked into a 3some with them.  Time will tell.  They are moving inside now so the serious partying should start. 

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Tori in her bed watching video on her phone, Grace still staying with the others as they moved into the LR.

Grace is cool but Tori is too young and too immature for that kind of project...

1 minute ago, zzakary said:

thats why I wrote it in big letters, just for you... :biggrin:

Sorry, I can't tell if you are mocking me or agreeing with me.  Haven't figured out your sense of humor yet.

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Sorry, I can't tell if you are mocking me or agreeing with me.  Haven't figured out your sense of humor yet.

U choose... :biggrin:

ASide

But kindly oc...