B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #3

Just now, SierraTM said:

I think what Sergio is trying to say is that although he is Amalia's bf, but he can't simply walk into this apartment & fxxk Daniela or anyone else without RLC's approval?

So if RLC approves & most probably pay to have him join the project momentarily, then it is right to say RLC sent him.

Except that didn't happen either.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
à l’instant, miscvoyeur a dit :

There's not much knowledge to be had. The guy was just a friend of hers that she invited over.

Oh so RLC & her viewers all benefited then.

Perhaps he should stay a little longer and get hard a little longer to make make up for his failures last night (or this morning).

I am not a fan of daily threesomes but since RLC is kind of boring right now, why not?

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

I am not a fan of daily threesomes but since RLC is kind of boring right now, why not?

In agreement actually, except I would say RLC has been really boring for a long time now.

Threesomes are fine in short bursts but not an everyday occurrence. He has free reign to fuck whoever is down to fuck. It would be hotter in my opinion if he took each one solo and banged their brains out.

11 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Sure is an awfully long UM just to get 3 girls and one limp dick sobered up and get his disgusting ass out of the apartment and back to whatever sewer he slithered out of. 

4 girls 😉 Karla is there too 😉 

il y a 2 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

In agreement actually, except I would say RLC has been really boring for a long time now.

Threesomes are fine in short bursts but not an everyday occurrence. He has free reign to fuck whoever is down to fuck. It would be hotter in my opinion if he took each one solo and banged their brains out.

Yea kind of. I will like to see him bang each one of them solo before having a threesome or foursome.

Especially for Daniela, seems like she did not get her fix & was finding it difficult to sleep.

It will be hot af to see him having a go at Karla but I don't think she is into b/g on camera.

Talking about Karla, she may not be everyone's cup of tea but I like her. Her shyness, playfulness and half-discreet actions intrigued me always.

18 minutes ago, pajero said:

bonjour a tous quelq'un pourrait me dire se que veux dire ( ISP ISSUES)

A bad excuse from RLC 😉 To put it very simple - internet issues

Internet Service Provider (ISP) Issues

il y a 22 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

I will say RLC started to get boring when they fail to recruit/bring in one or two "top girls" in the Barcelona apartments.

And also when they started a nunnery on two occasions in B2 and bring in girls who are "beautiful in her bed, talking on phone and smiling..."

Note: Sorry missed this first sentence of yours initially.

Archived