B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #3

il y a 1 minute, Noldus a dit :

A bad excuse from RLC 😉 To put it very simple - internet issues

Ahh Noldus, rather rare to see this kind of dissent from you.

Usually you are a fine representative for RLC :biggrin:

• Like 1

Ho god..Gess they didn't fallow the crap Barca scrip(like Mikey,Blair and their çrew do)and they are being "punish".Hope this doesn't mean they gona start with the shows(massage,girls dildo,dude apears and receive massage also bla bla).They were nice last night.

il y a 12 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Ho god..Gess they didn't fallow the crap Barca scrip(like Mikey,Blair and their çrew do)and they are being "punish".Hope this doesn't mean they gona start with the shows(massage,girls dildo,dude apears and receive massage also bla bla).They were nice last night.

Fxxk where is our pal Harley to come tell us they are now having round 3 with Pam & Karla???

I will be really pissed if they are having round 3 with Karla and not showing it on cam 🤬

P.S: Just kidding Harley, i like your comments in this forum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@moos54

Moos,tu m'as souvent repondu concernant ce que je pense etre des UM abusif de la part de RLC
Mais avec B1,ils ont franchit un pas  de plus,franchement,qui peut croire a ce qu'il indique,c'est-a-dire probleme internet
Toutes les coincidences font que,au final,ce n'est plus une coincidence,mais un enorme mensonge
Et bien sûr,je pense que tu me vois venir avec ma question
Elle est simple,et sans detour,crois tu que RLC ment ou non et pourqouoi?
Je sais maintenant que tu n'ai pas Nostradamus,mais ton avis et ta conviction profonde me suffiront
Merci d'avance pour ta reponse detaillé(sur l'humeur t'en dit)

ASide

Again RLC, thank you for preventing us from seeing their reactions to wakefulness after this restless night,this is one of the best part of life in the apt that you make disappear...

Miserables RLC's A-holes... :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

There's not much knowledge to be had. The guy was just a friend of hers that she invited over.

this guy arrives, has sex with Amalia openly, then in the evening he has sex with Amalia and Daniela, without a condom, I repeat, without a condom, according to you, it's just a friend who arrived by chance in this apartment, I'm sorry, maybe, after so long you still don't understand how RLC works, remember that it is a trading company and has to make money

• Like 2

that RLC pays of the extra Bonuses for the shows, we all agree, the fault is not of the boy, but the girls who provoke him, otherwise nothing would have happened, as you see, now on RLC it is a fashion to be able to share the boyfriend some friends,