Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Glad you guys had a good time here tonight. I’ve looked at the pics and it seems to me that all of pictures are quite grainy and noisy. Seems to me that the quality should be much better even in average lighting. Surely cams can handle low light better then this in 2019. 

Quality was not bad. So far nobody complained. There was not much low light situation at all during the party. 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Pics are grainy. Sorry 

Not really. I don't understand you. Few days ago you said you like the lighting and cam quality in Markus Kissa place. And it's far far worse than in this place. It is one of the places with best lighting and quality

9 hours ago, firewall said:

I would have preferred to see the names of isa/bart listed,

my expectation to see them in their own apartment on VH is over

VH works on schedule. If managers took week to open - such "interesting" apt as Greg&Kenneka = then even more promising candidates from other managers will be waiting. Soon... Soon it's time D&D candidates.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Groomy, what about the other managers? Are they out of the game? AlexLina are trying to stage a comeback, but it seems clear that Anna is dominating the scene. Surely she and Alex have a majority share in the business but now. Is there any hope for a new manager to develop on VHTV? 

No time - no info. A&L - traditionally bad casting. It is better open 10 apartments - 5 of will be terrible, 3 so-so (2-3 months) and 2 survive more than 3 months. Comeback - use ex-Spygasm participants who survived not by orgies&sex&debauchery, but by regular Mortal Kombat fights with Fatality. It is a bad idea for VH.

M&S - new manager. Darcie&Stif. D&D. Ray - C&L apt.

Just now, Amy3 said:

I see! Ok, then VHTV is essentially Anna & Friends, Inc. With the rest of the managers struggling or fading away. That goes for cc too. That’s too bad. Competition is good. 

Do you ever sleep like the other people ??????