B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #4

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

She didn't get any bonus money though...😏

Ur wrong Spicy Boy...

Because this 3Some(AmSalChris) was such pathetic...

RLC decided...

with my agreement...:biggrin:

to triple the bonus of Daniela, for her stunning participation in the 3Some of B1... 

• Like 2

Just now, zzakary said:

Ur wrong Spicy Boy...

Because this 3Some(AmSalChris) was such pathetic...

RLC decided...

with my agreement...:biggrin:

to triple the bonus of Daniela, for her stunning participation in the 3Some of B1... 

Yes, B1 was better, because of a more attractive 3rd party with a fantastic pussy, IMO of course, but sadly, the common denominator was Mr Softy...(that's a brand of ice cream here in UK guys, and it's not a solid lick haha!!) 😏

• Like 1

I just got through reading I don't know how many pages of bullshit from this house for today and I must say, you guys are in for a long haul.  Amalia and her rent a dick are going to ruin everything.  there will be numerous times the show will involve other girls because Chris is not committed to any of them and if that's what you want to see that's fine.  I guess I could not read any of it, but it's so damn funny how desperate you people are.  From what I've read, Daniela has boyfriend but she didn't give a rats ass about him last night did she.  She is just another worthless sk@nk that appears on RLC.  Absolute pathetic reading from you people!!

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

any bets on when B4 will have an ISP problem and the apartment goes UM?  I didn't think so!

It might go UM but not because of "ISP issues" I think, I just hope it doesnt go UM.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

It might go UM but not because of "ISP issues" I think, I just hope it doesnt go UM.

B1 didn't go UM for ISP issues either Fagen.  I've seen it too many times in all my years watching/following RLC.  They don't give a flying fuck if they screw over their subscribers just like the bullshit I read tonight about the gathering in B4 and the rent a dick dude!!  This is all you are going to see now, Amalia and rent a dick in every Barcelona establishment trying to make RLC popular again.   I hope you are happy!

26 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

B1 didn't go UM for ISP issues either Fagen.  I've seen it too many times in all my years watching/following RLC.  They don't give a flying fuck if they screw over their subscribers just like the bullshit I read tonight about the gathering in B4 and the rent a dick dude!!  This is all you are going to see now, Amalia and rent a dick in every Barcelona establishment trying to make RLC popular again.   I hope you are happy!

I don't think he will be coming here a lot in b4, but then again after tonight who knows, they have a nice pool so maybe. But today they came because of Pam's birthday.

As for b1 I dunno what was going on but since they send Pam, Karla and Daniela to b4 with their suitcases somethings must have been up. Anyways we will never know.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I don't think he will be coming here a lot in b4, but then again after tonight who knows, they have a nice pool so maybe. But today they came because of Pam's birthday.

As for b1 I dunno what was going on but since they send Pam, Karla and Daniela to b4 with their suitcases somethings must have been up. Anyways we will never know.

LOL and that's another thing that I can't stand, people believing that these girls birthdays always fall when they are in Barcelona.......what a crock of shit!!  it's just like reading about the girls invading something going on with 2 girls and 1 guy.........puke, drama for the gullible and desperate crowd that watches RLC these days.

• Like 1