B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #4

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

These two phone calls killed the mood they had ... hope they will start again , for our own good !!   🙂

LOL he's probably watching them and when he see's things going a certain way, he calls to interrupt it

Just now, polipi said:

Looks like Karla intends to bring a new boyfriend home.

He doesn't want to come...He kept insisting they go to a hotel 😂....She even offered him jacuzzi and a house with beautiful girls and he still turned it down

Il y a 7 heures, Thestarider a dit :

Why did they bring Karla Can't back ? I can think of at least 15 or 20 past tenants I would much rather have RLC bring back ahead of Karla Can't and Won't.

I know she is not everyone's cup of tea but she is a balancing choice right now because of the current batch of girls.

Most of the girls here, IMO are either thin & tall or behave like little girls on their first vacation. And we have a fxxking nunnery TWICE within 3 months and two totally useless girls wasting a room in B4.

Ok back to Karla.

Karla is a real sensual voluptuous woman who knows how to tease the audience. She isn't a no-show girl nor does she go out often.

Most importantly she gives action and so I totally enjoyed her last stint here.

This time round, she got her own room so I hope she will even be better for our sake.