B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #4

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Knowing that Daniela has a BF outside, it would be super hot to see Chris fuck the shit out of her. At this rate I'd have better luck trying to convince Einstein that 2+2=Jello.

Only if he can get it up. 

That was fucking hilarious. He eventually got a hard on, getting a BJ off his girl while watching Daniela licking out Pam and the instant he cam in Amalia's mouth she told the other 2 they could stop their moaning and groaning show...They all hooted in delight that he'd eventually got off...A huge fucking joke, IMO...This isn't really me talking guys, but I'm getting very disillusioned with this shit right now...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

That was fucking hilarious. He eventually got a hard on, getting a BJ off his girl while watching Daniela licking out Pam and the instant he cam in Amalia's mouth she told the other 2 they could stop their moaning and groaning show...They all hooted in delight that he'd eventually got off...A huge fucking joke, IMO...This isn't really me talking guys, but I'm getting very disillusioned with this shit right now...

High five to H...

Spicy Boy... :biggrin:

ASide

Damn i love this shit...📣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was luke warm for me my friend...It'll only get hot if Monica returns...😉

I do not hold the truth ...
And luckily for you ...
Mo will not come back ...:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, meran said:

that was a fake cum shot. I have seen women faking . this was the first time I saw a man faking 🙂 

I won't dispute that Meran, but, for me, the whole event was faken shite...😏

• Like 1