B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #4

Il y a 2 heures, dontgetnone a dit :

Just got home a little bit ago and checking what's going on.  You know there are a lot of girls in the Barca apartments who can't sing worth a darn but I don't think I've head anyone sound as awful as Erika, bless her heart.  She seems like she's getting into the spirit of things but I sure wish she wouldn't sing.

Please don't remind me of Kelly 🎤, other that the pending clearout of B2 (which is a fxxking good decision), I have enough of RLC's nonsense for today.

Edited by SierraTM
amended B3 to B2

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Please don't remind me of Kelly 🎤, other that the pending clearout of B3 (which is a fxxking good decision), I have enough of RLC's nonsense for today.

How did I remind you of Kelly?  I don't even know who that is.

il y a 16 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

How did I remind you of Kelly?  I don't even know who that is.

Oh you weren't here when she was around? That can't be.

She is the girl who occupied the room before Daniela? She sings well too, hence my reference.

Oh you weren't here when she was around? That can't be.

She is the girl who occupied the room before Daniela? She sings well too, hence my reference.

OK, I know who you are talking about now.  I just suck with names sometimes

When Pam and Erika were doing their massage Erika talked nonstop.  I think part of that was nerves.  I don't think Erika has any experience with girls at all and wasn't sure what to expect massaging each other. 

il y a 5 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

When Pam and Erika were doing their massage Erika talked nonstop.  I think part of that was nerves.  I don't think Erika has any experience with girls at all and wasn't sure what to expect massaging each other. 

I won't be surprised if most of the girls have little or no experience with girls.

I won't be surprised if most of the girls have little or no experience with girls.

You're probably right but coming into the project they have to figure it's going to be expected of them and they will learn.  Unless they are like Grace and Tori.

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

That's all she bought?  How are they going to entertain us tonight on 2 beers and some chips?☹️

She hasn't been paid her Stipend for the Month so she's likely on a Tight Budget till then.   :biggrin: