B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #4

Even though he seemed like a nice guy you just never know how he is irl. He said something in the beginning if it could be turned off and they said no, maybe he meant the cameras. I also wonder if they really knew him, maybe it was someone Daniela had met.

It's 11:45 pm.  I went out for a lot more than dinner because I didn't want to think about what I KNEW was going to happen in B1 and after reading your posts just now I was right.   This is one of those times when I hate being right. 

Daniela I hope you and Pam make it back unhurt.  There is one person here who actually cares. 

That's it.  I'm done. I got nothing more to say here.

Well, last night, everything went as planned, I hope the people who are out with Pam and Daniela have a nice full wallet, I think these girls, who are not cheap

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

It's 11:45 pm.  I went out for a lot more than dinner because I didn't want to think about what I KNEW was going to happen in B1 and after reading your posts just now I was right.   This is one of those times when I hate being right. 

Daniela I hope you and Pam make it back unhurt.  There is one person here who actually cares. 

That's it.  I'm done. I got nothing more to say here.

I for sure care, something fishy about all this and they are still not back home. Pam even asked him where this party he wanted to take them to if it was some private party at his place and he was like no no, and she asked him what place still had opened at that time cause it was getting late.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I for sure care, something fishy about all this and they are still not back home. Pam even asked him where this party he wanted to take them to if it was some private party at his place and he was like no no, and she asked him what place still had opened at that time cause it was getting late.

I wasn't going to watch what happened because I think it was so very wrong but I did anyhow.  Not long before they left Pam was sitting at the table talking with that gent and he pointed to Daniela and asked Pam what her name was.  That was no friend of Daniela's so who the hell was he and where did he come from?