Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #2

il y a 3 minutes, AntEater a dit :

Sorry no it was right before he started playing with her pussy in the last 30mins.

No I'm talking about the conversation Asia and Hakeem just had on the couch right before he started playing with her. He put his hand to his head and said he forgot something but I didn't catch the details.

Not this bit then...

I definitley don't think they were on a date because after she put her dress back on he said something along the lines of "oh that's what you're wearing, but aren't you going to be cold? Oh but you have a car so it won't be a problem", I feel like if they had been on a date before coming to the apartment he would have noticed what she was wearing a little or if she was cold during the date. 

4 minutes ago, franklin said:

Not this bit then...

I definitley don't think they were on a date because after she put her dress back on he said something along the lines of "oh that's what you're wearing, but aren't you going to be cold? Oh but you have a car so it won't be a problem", I feel like if they had been on a date before coming to the apartment he would have noticed what she was wearing a little or if she was cold during the date. 

Oh you were talking about this bit, sorry. For this bit yes I'm relying on the conversation I heard them have in real-time, I haven't watched the video on the forum but yes I think it skips that part of the conversation in the recording.

Edit: After they had sex she followed him to the bathroom to wash up and then she came back to get dressed and that is when he noticed what she was wearing.

I bet Hakeem is really puzzled as to why the finger-banging moves that drove the other girls wild almost immediately seem to have no effect on Asia.  😖

à l’instant, AntEater a dit :

Oh you were talking about this bit, sorry. For this bit yes I'm relying on the conversation I heard them have in real-time, I haven't watched the video on the forum but yes I think it skips that part of the conversation in the recording.

Take a look at my post on page 11, mate - all the important details

1 minute ago, franklin said:

I bet Hakeem is really puzzled as to why the finger-banging moves that drove the other girls wild almost immediately seem to have no effect on Asia.  😖

The male ego is very sensitive at times to our seeming failure or lack of interest by our partners. 

il y a 3 minutes, AntEater a dit :

Yes I read it when you wrote it, I'm filling in some parts you missed.

Cool.  The discussion about what she'd planned on their date and why she did it took place in the hallway as they left.  Hakeem was pissed off at what she'd done and she tried to explain.