Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #2

2 hours ago, manish said:

I guess Asia is stone cold too.

I have seen Hakeem feeling her boobs, or even playing with her pussy, but you will never see a aroused look on her face..

He licked her.. tongued her .. fingered her but i didnot see her get horny nor did i see hakim getting wilder or horny..

this is all so strange... they would play and then next moment they are like watching tv or even playing video game.. 

But all is actions coming to the end in few minutes. could be that she is not horny as it should be

his job is to turn on the fire 

il y a 18 minutes, firewall a dit :

keep your money, don't buy this replay should be includes for all premium membership like the other sites !

if the people continue buy this replay there is no reasons for rlc to change the things !

You're absolutely right - it should be included in premium.  That said, I've found it really useful to listen in on the English conversations (only A&H and Eva's English lessons at the moment) because I can enhance and filter the sound to make it clearer.  A&H have revealed a lot about themselves at random moments in the weeks they've been there.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ektomo said:

Oh Yeah. Agreed. I don't understand this replay thing ...like at all. Paid for premium and I still need to pay some more just to check what happened yesterday. When I first realized about the token system, I was flabbergasted. Flabbergasted, I tells ya.

I paid for this replay before and I don't want support anymore this system and I hope a maximum of people will do the same thing of me for the things change

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, firewall said:

I paid for this replay before and I don't want support anymore this system and I hope a maximum of people will do the same thing of me for the things change

I'm with you. Not gonna do the token thing...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, franklin said:

You're absolutely right - it should be included in premium.  That said, I've found it really useful to listen in on the English conversations (only A&H and Eva's English lessons at the moment) because I can enhance and filter the sound to make it clearer.  A&H have revealed a lot about themselves at random moments in the weeks they've been there.

I wish I had the equipment to be able to do that.  I'd love to hear their conversations.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ektomo said:

welcome to the club, with all the money this site win it's not complicated to includes the replay for the all premium members but no they prefer  ask more money again!

if you want the full service for only one month you have to pay 75 $ (45+30) this is just a joke.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SBNightrider said:

Tell that to trump

He doesn't care about either Hakeem or Asia--😏

Done with politics in here--there is a thread for it in Worldwide Political Discussions

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ektomo said:

49 minutes ago, firewall said:

welcome to the club, with all the money this site win it's not complicated to includes the replay for the all premium members but no they prefer  ask more money again!

if you want the full service for only one month you have to pay 75 $ (45+30) this is just a joke.

Sadly paid replay will never leave,it's rlc..is all about them and very very little about us(clients),i would say 50$ montly wilts everything included would be kinda an fair price(but still high).There is other thing in replay that it's again against users..lets say you buy one month of it..if you don't renew till it final day,end day after it(even if is just on day after expired)your replay "starts from zero",that means you can't watch prior days.As i said in not tiking in us sadly.

• Like 1

Maybe is not coincidence that the girls Hakeem bring are very diferent from Asia,more agitated and naught.But don't get fooled because Asia could perfectly surprise us,she seems now an "dead fish" in bed but the potential is there,very interesting "couple",in my opinion sometimes they are playing with us,others are being totaly themselfs,honestly don't remember an new house as interesting as this one for longgg time.They have something that makes them diferent from the rest.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Being as it's a couples apartment I'm sure they are both required to agree to and sign the same contract or agreement.  RLC has, as far as I know, never assigned a single gent to any apartment. 

There again, RLC labeling might be confusing the issue---do not go by their labels for the apartments or what to expect. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, franklin said:

Now that i've looked back on Replay, I can see that Asia asked Hakeem to stop.  I assume she was hurting by then.  Not a trace of semen in the end of the condom when he pulled out either.  He went off to wash and she lay on the bed with an "oh shit, what have I just done" expression on her face.  The audio was full of traffic and hammer drill noise, but I heard Asia say sorry a few times when Hakeem came back and they cuddled together.

In her defense,  he is a big guy---and if she has not had much sex, her body just might not be ready for such a vigorous intrusion. 

• Like 1