Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #2

Il y a 1 heure, dontgetnone a dit :

I wish I had the equipment to be able to do that.  I'd love to hear their conversations.

Audacity - free download and run your sound through it.

23 minutes ago, kris66 said:

So many stupid male chauvinists here. "She has to throw herself at him, do a blow" etc. etc..    It's him who doesn't want sex. She has countless times shown him that she want sex with him and on top of that IF they are in a relationship he is a cheating bastard (No respect whatsoever). He is either totally dumb, stone cold or maybe he is into slutty trailer trash instead of a beautiful sweet woman.

And he is a lazy bastard

They are more roommates than anything else,it's two persons that joined for the project,pretty sure she knows about his escapes and she decided to be ok with it,same way there is male chauvinists there is also feminists..if she wants she confronts him and say..or he stays with her exclusively or both continue with their life's apart,indeed she shows him a lot that when she to stay more intimate with him but if he doesn't feel that need then nothing can be done.

34 minutes ago, kris66 said:

And he is a lazy bastard

he is not more lazy than the previous tenant Eric, or a guy like Sasha.

I could add a lot of additionnal names of male tenants doing nothing when they are in the apartment (Smith, Nick, Tyler etc.. )

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I could add a lot of additionnal names of male tenants doing nothing when they are in the apartment (Smith, Nick, Tyler etc.. )

I started wrote earlier 😀

4 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Of course... only the male tenants are lazy... ffs...