Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #2

3 hours ago, born1950 said:

I get more and more the impression that she is constantly offering himself to him, but when he begins to play with her, she does not react to it physically. I suppose he either does not have the patience or the experience to bring you over this point. Presumably, this physical restraint is not used to sexual activity. The other two girls have responded much more clearly. With her, he then stops disappointed, I think I saw that last night and this morning in bed and this morning on the coutch.

i agree, she shows interest but i never see her get hot.. once he showed her his hard dick and she just touched and took her hand away... even when he plays with her... she ust have a blank look... she keeps moving her hand on his chest and max on his belly but never takes it to his weak point to make him go overboard

• Like 1

If anyone is inclined, is it worth for me to get some replay tokens to witness what just transpired or is it the same old same old and should I just wait for a better amorous situation, however unlikely that may be...?

3 hours ago, SBNightrider said:

I  hate it when girls just let themselves get fucked and don't get theirs as well. It no fun if its onesided

she just behaves like a plastic doll most of the time

i think we just being "played" by the two,but contrary to other cases in this specific case is fun to fallow,Personaly what i enjoy more is the Hakeem adventures,that moment when he brings other girls and fok them in house,because i don't consider them an true couple that moments for me are the best ones,but also enjoy Asia quertness.aThink what makes this works is the combination of the two.

9 minutes ago, ektomo said:

If anyone is inclined, is it worth for me to get some replay tokens to witness what just transpired or is it the same old same old and should I just wait for a better amorous situation, however unlikely that may be...?

It wasn't nothing major,Just an relatively short sex session with basicaly him on top,missionary position,Personaly i would reserve the tokens for an better moment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It wasn't nothing major,Just an relatively short sex session with basicaly him on top,missionary position,Personaly i would reserve the tokens for an better moment.

Cheers for the assist. :)

• Upvote 1

il y a 30 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Agreed!

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, ektomo said:

keep your money, don't buy this replay should be includes for all premium membership like the other sites !

if the people continue buy this replay there is no reasons for rlc to change the things !

• Like 2

Well that just goes to show you that no matter how good looking a girl is, it don't mean she's actually good at sex. For the record, a girl doesn't have to be dynamite in bed at first, but if there isn't some sort of willingness to improve or learn, then it's no wonder why Hakeem fucks other girls.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well that just goes to show you that no matter how good looking a girl is, it don't mean she's actually good at sex. For the record, a girl doesn't have to be dynamite in bed at first, but if there isn't some sort of willingness to improve or learn, then it's no wonder why Hakeem fucks other girls.

yes I can understand him on this point, be with a boring girl is not super interesting

12 minutes ago, firewall said:

keep your money, don't buy this replay should be includes for all premium membership like the other sites !

if the people continue buy this replay there is no reasons for rlc to change the rules !

Oh Yeah. Agreed. I don't understand this replay thing ...like at all. Paid for premium and I still need to pay some more just to check what happened yesterday. When I first realized about the token system, I was flabbergasted. Flabbergasted, I tells ya.

• Like 2

il y a une heure, firewall a dit :

well I have not missed alot, this girl seems  to be not very experimented with the sex

Now that i've looked back on Replay, I can see that Asia asked Hakeem to stop.  I assume she was hurting by then.  Not a trace of semen in the end of the condom when he pulled out either.  He went off to wash and she lay on the bed with an "oh shit, what have I just done" expression on her face.  The audio was full of traffic and hammer drill noise, but I heard Asia say sorry a few times when Hakeem came back and they cuddled together.

• Like 1