Nicki & Jamie (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

This girl has so much potential, I don't want to see her leaving the project because of those armature camera setup.

Agree. The camsetup is right there from hell. For example that table in livingroom where she sits quite often is not really covered at all. We do not need to start about all that views from outer space 🙈

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. The camsetup is right there from hell. For example that table in livingroom where she sits quite often is not really covered at all. We do not need to start about all that views from outer space 🙈

If they get a few more suggestions like the one I submitted, they might consider. We are not asking something hard. It is for their own good.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

NickiJamie6.thumb.JPG.a3ff29ebf4086291c72a74aaf1869595.JPG

It seems like a competition every time they open a new apartment which will have the worst placement of the cameras! Please, the vision of PAYMENT of this House (like 90% of all of them in all the apartments) is a real shame! The first thing VH has to do is hire qualified personnel to install the cameras and the image quality of these cameras. I think they earn enough money to solve these big problems...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

It seems like a competition every time they open a new apartment which will have the worst placement of the cameras! Please, the vision of PAYMENT of this House (like 90% of all of them in all the apartments) is a real shame! The first thing VH has to do is hire qualified personnel to install the cameras and the image quality of these cameras. I think they earn enough money to solve these big problems...

On that we totally agree 👍😁

• Like 1