Nicki & Jamie (2019) Part #1

26 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

This guy is a dead ringer for a US actor, but I can't think of his name or
what I've seen him in lately.

When i saw him thought the same.. but with so many people around was thinking more in someone from vh.. now that you said he kind of remind me one of the guys of the nightwash at GOT, Grenn.. 
Is it possible? https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4440305/

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

When i saw him thought the same.. but with so many people around was thinking more in someone from vh.. now that you said he kind of remind me one of the guys of the nightwash at GOT, Grenn.. 
Is it possible? https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4440305/

There is some resemblance there, but it's not the guy I was thinking of.
I wish I could remember who it is. I'll let you know if I find him.

16 hours ago, Amy3 said:

They will, don't worry. They will get up and fuck and lay around and sleep and stare at their phones and fuck and masturbate and eat and sleep and fuck and stare at their phones and bate and fuck and eat and sleep and fuck and stare at their phone and fuck and fuck and fuck. And people will watch until they stop watching and then they will leave. 😁

Isn't that what most of them do then ::)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

That was precisely my point. The idea that any are really different then this is folly. I take Marla and Hector as an exception.They actually have a life.  But the point beyond even that, that i was trying to make is that at some point along that route they are abandoned for new faces, unless of course they are smart and ....... well, you fill in the blanks. 

Yeah i quite agree when new faces arrive it does spark a new interest but having said that they only do the same as all the others do and after a few weeks they end up as boring as the rest :undecided:

After all there are only so many ways you can shove a dick in a hole or a pussy in front of the cams :biggrin:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah i quite agree when new faces arrive it does spark a new interest but having said that they only do the same as all the others do and after a few weeks they end up as boring as the rest :undecided:

After all there are only so many ways you can shove a dick in a hole or a pussy in front of the cams :biggrin:

Will you quit being sensible,it doesn't suit you😀😀

• Like 1