Nicki & Jamie (2019) Part #1

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Disappointed. Nicki had such marvelous body and she adjusted cam position to a much better view. Sad to know the she leaves a few days after. 

And unless there was some kind of argue/fight in the morning is weird, all was normal there.. and she even start lately to do cam shows in the living room, so guess earning some money from there

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And unless there was some kind of argue/fight in the morning is weird, all was normal there.. and she even start lately to do cam shows in the living room, so guess earning some money from there

I need to stop liking girls, since it might have them disappeared :(

nicki was a lovely girl but i didn't see much of interest here. i don't think that jamie even liked her. several times i saw him turn her away when she wanted sex. finally they started doing stuff but i had already lost interest. then they were gone. vh should wait a long time before replacing them. but they probably won't. way too many apts. the good ones are being hurt by the do nothings. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1