B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #5 / June #1

il y a 16 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Cleaning freak?

Can't really tell now but she is sure no Kelly or A-lister to fill their main bedroom...

WHY CAN'T RLC JUST GIVE US A PROPER GOOD LOOKING GIRL FOR THE BIG BEDROOM???????????

Yes Kelly was alright but I only managed to catch her masturbate once, was pretty hot though. And yes I don't know what is happening, is almost like rlc is trolling us these days, same thing happen in the apartment with many girls , when they get a good looking one like Grace they should give her big private room so she feel more free to show ( wishful thinking I know ). I remember Gina was masturbating a lot more when she moved into the twin's room. Maybe rlc pay more to the good looking girls to join the project before?

il y a 29 minutes, trulyrlc a dit :

Yes Kelly was alright but I only managed to catch her masturbate once, was pretty hot though. And yes I don't know what is happening, is almost like rlc is trolling us these days, same thing happen in the apartment with many girls , when they get a good looking one like Grace they should give her big private room so she feel more free to show ( wishful thinking I know ). I remember Gina was masturbating a lot more when she moved into the twin's room. Maybe rlc pay more to the good looking girls to join the project before?

I think Kelly was more than alright but maybe she priced herself out of RLC's budget or RLC is a miser. Either way, we lost.

The ones who are making decisions here are simply not good enough.

Instead of changing the girls, they should change this person or this group of RLC employees who are making bad decision after bad decision.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I think Kelly was more than alright but maybe she priced herself out of RLC's budget or RLC is a miser. Either way, we lost.

The ones who are making decisions here are simply not good enough.

Instead of changing the girls, they should change this person or this group of RLC employees who are making bad decision after bad decision.

I think Kelly leaving the project has nothing to do with RLC's budget.....She was miserable most of the time...rarely ever goes out with her roommates, kept crying night after night....I really wished she had stayed longer but she wasn't all that happy staying in the project.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

I think Kelly leaving the project has nothing to do with RLC's budget.....She was miserable most of the time...rarely ever goes out with her roommates, kept crying night after night....I really wished she had stayed longer but she wasn't all that happy staying in the project.

I still believe the reason she left was the controlling boy friend. 

il y a 3 minutes, Sexytreach a dit :

I did see her cry a few times on bed, during or after phonecalls but I think we overplayed the boyfriend's card here.

It is true she isn't interested in the g/g shows which probably worked against her but I am not buying that she left SOLELY because of the boyfriend.

When you find a gem, you try your best to keep her and make her feel comfortable which I think RLC did neither.

Seeing RLC's decision-making after Kelly only tells me they did not do right when she was here.