B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #5 / June #1

Not impressed at all with the little girly girl Erika, just another complete and total failure by RLC to find girls that work well in the project. She is scared to death of her own shadow, let alone being in the famous B-1 of Barcelona Fame. These little school girls are not ready for the real world yet.

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just got back from Louisiana from a funeral and I am caught up on B1.  I don't give a rats ass about anything that Amalia Chris are involved in!!  Is there anything else that was worth a damn for the past two days where the girls had sex with each other or good bates??

RLC must really be hurting if they are closing the free cams in their most popular apartments!  It doesn't bother me because I don't watch them anymore but I can see where it might bother others that do and put a bad taste in their mouth towards RLC.  I don't buy it that they might be trying to conserve bandwidth, bandwidth has been a problem for RLC for years now.  What RLC needs to do is get away from and close most of the couples apartments and limit their viewing apartments for subs to 10 apartments.  As it is right now they are way out of their span of control with all the apartments they have.  RLC believes that the more apartments they have the better and that's just not true.  I'm sure that damn near everyone that has been around RLC long enough would take QUALITY over Quantity any day of the week........I know I damn sure would if I was a sub.

At any rate, got more catching up to do so I'll check back when I'm done.  Something tells me there won't be that much to catch up on and like I said, I don't give a rats ass about anything Amalia & Chris are involved in and I also don't care about Hakeem the dream gigolo and that whole farce that is happening in that apartment.

First, RLC brings back their most popular apartment with the best free camera  ( #2)  locked.  Then they finally wise up and open the #2 cam to FREE  and everyone is happy again !  However, they can't seem to get the right combination of girls  together and  very little happens worth watching !  Then , all of a sudden,  some  not too attractive girls are put into the apartment with a male and the girls start getting into some good action again .  Bamm !!!,  Some  asshole at RLC gets a BRAIN FART and says " since people are watching again, let's make the whole apartment Premium with no free cameras - that should increase subscriptions ! "  .  Well, sorry RLC , the only way you'll get more subscriptions is to close your old.  no action apartments  and then  LOWER your subscription rates .  Instead, you add  useless couple apartments with duds that do nothing and then raise your prices .  Anybody at RLC ever take a course in Economics ???  ( My opinion) .

• Like 8

il y a 18 minutes, slider_69 a dit :

First, RLC brings back their most popular apartment with the best free camera  ( #2)  locked.  Then they finally wise up and open the #2 cam to FREE  and everyone is happy again !  However, they can't seem to get the right combination of girls  together and  very little happens worth watching !  Then , all of a sudden,  some  not too attractive girls are put into the apartment with a male and the girls start getting into some good action again .  Bamm !!!,  Some  asshole at RLC gets a BRAIN FART and says " since people are watching again, let's make the whole apartment Premium with no free cameras - that should increase subscriptions ! "  .  Well, sorry RLC , the only way you'll get more subscriptions is to close your old.  no action apartments  and then  LOWER your subscription rates .  Instead, you add  useless couple apartments with duds that do nothing and then raise your prices .  Anybody at RLC ever take a course in Economics ???  ( My opinion) .

Well said!

They should shut B2 (FXXKING WORST APARTMENT EVER, WITH 2 NO-SHOW NO-ACTION GIRLS ON THEIR 2ND STINT!!!! INCREDIBLE 🤬), move Sofie to B1, move Diva to B4 after a girl leaves and up the quality of their girls in general.

Edited by SierraTM
edit
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, slider_69 said:

well said and spot on Slider!!

• Like 1

Oh Wonderful, Little girly girl the most non erotic Erika is home, I sure we will treated to anther tent building night on her part. This girl couldn't seduce my pinky finger, let alone the voyeurs that pay to watch her.

34 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Oh Wonderful, Little girly girl the most non erotic Erika is home, I sure we will treated to anther tent building night on her part. This girl couldn't seduce my pinky finger, let alone the voyeurs that pay to watch her.

To me, tent building means they are actually doing something under the sheets.

As far as I've seen that hasn't even happened yet. :dodgy:

• Like 1