B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #5 / June #1

Just got back from Louisiana from a funeral and I am caught up on B1.  I don't give a rats ass about anything that Amalia Chris are involved in!!  Is there anything else that was worth a damn for the past two days where the girls had sex with each other or good bates??

RLC must really be hurting if they are closing the free cams in their most popular apartments!  It doesn't bother me because I don't watch them anymore but I can see where it might bother others that do and put a bad taste in their mouth towards RLC.  I don't buy it that they might be trying to conserve bandwidth, bandwidth has been a problem for RLC for years now.  What RLC needs to do is get away from and close most of the couples apartments and limit their viewing apartments for subs to 10 apartments.  As it is right now they are way out of their span of control with all the apartments they have.  RLC believes that the more apartments they have the better and that's just not true.  I'm sure that damn near everyone that has been around RLC long enough would take QUALITY over Quantity any day of the week........I know I damn sure would if I was a sub.

At any rate, got more catching up to do so I'll check back when I'm done.  Something tells me there won't be that much to catch up on and like I said, I don't give a rats ass about anything Amalia & Chris are involved in and I also don't care about Hakeem the dream gigolo and that whole farce that is happening in that apartment.

• Like 1