B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #5 / June #1

Why are they using the rubber cock as microphone and talking into it?

Are they making fun of someone or something :biggrin:

Edit: And Ariela is a very cute girl. I like her very much.

Edited by SierraTM
add on

20 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I think Kelly leaving the project has nothing to do with RLC's budget.....She was miserable most of the time...rarely ever goes out with her roommates, kept crying night after night....I really wished she had stayed longer but she wasn't all that happy staying in the project.

Kelly was having a relationship based on the possession of each other with her boyfriend, he wanted to be in touch with her 24/7, one can only feel sad and depressed in such a situation, Kelly should never have come on RLC LAnd,she has try and failed,but damn she had hot fu**ing body and attitude

Aside

ST,really nice to read that kind of comment,what else can i say,measured and wise

Aside II

I love that word...:biggrin:

Pam is really pleased again...

She has find a new assistant...

Pam the queen B...

1...:biggrin:

ASide

Pam...

Entire B1 is now available...

Yes Pam,do you understand me well,ALL...👀

27 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Kelly was having a relationship based on the possession of each other with her boyfriend, he wanted to be in touch with her 24/7, one can only feel sad and depressed in such a situation, Kelly should never have come on RLC LAnd,she has try and failed,but damn she had hot fu**ing body and attitude

Aside

ST,really nice to read that kind of comment,what else can i say,measured and wise

Aside II

I love that word...:biggrin:

I don't understand why girls who have possessive boyfriends come on RLC......RLC vetting system sucks big time and so do the girls who refuse to do their homework before signing up to be on the project.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 6 minutes, Sexytreach a dit :

I don't understand why girls who have possessive boyfriends come on RLC......RLC vetting system sucks big time and so do the girls who refuse to do their homework before signing up to be on the project.

Playing out just about right in B2 over 3 batches of girls already...

And you think they can't fxxk up more. Oh they can...