Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #3

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sam actually has a highly prestigious education and works at a good business. Those things you mentioned are not just his life.

Life in Russia is hard
also with a good job
Eva has a comfortable life, she can do her school and other things
that's why she will not divorce Sam

But she is not satisfied

29 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

hello guys kiss ... I really like this couple for the reason that Eva approach me as a girl in the way of life sex ... free with boyfriend husband that you think like me ... nice 

I think
Everyone who is here likes Eva and wants her to be fine
The two have a crisis in their relationship and Sam is the loser for us

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, rado07 a dit :

La vie en Russie est difficile
aussi avec un bon travail
Eva a une vie confortable, elle peut faire son école et d'autres choses
qui font qu'elle ne divorcera pas. Sam

Mais elle n'est pas satisfaite

alors si Éva reste UNIQUEMENT pour le  confort de RLC et l ' argent que Sam gagne avec son travail en FRANCE  on appelle ces filles des prostituées ou des salopes !!!!!

11 minutes ago, moreau said:

alors si Éva reste UNIQUEMENT pour le  confort de RLC et l ' argent que Sam gagne avec son travail en FRANCE  on appelle ces filles des prostituées ou des salopes !!!!! 

Eve is not a saint
we like them anyway or because of that

• Like 1

Sam seems to be able to have Eva bring girls home for him to have sex with, yet Eva - just as sexual and adventurous - does not appear to given the same option.  She's had enough of Baldy, for now anyway.  Is Eva playing a clever game?  By cock-blocking Sam, he'll have to surrender eventually and allow Eva her choice of man for her pleasure.  She did this once when Sam was away and it went very well for her.

il faut que Sam relève la tête depuis 1 mois il rampe comme une limace devant Éva ....il faut qu' il soit macho avec Éva comme avec les autres filles ......allez SAM prend ton courage et ta bite à deux mains et encule Éva elle attend que ça ......et si elle refuse tu lui plantes ton bouquet de fleurs dans son petit trou .........et montres lui que la plus belle conquête de l ' homme c ' est le cheval pas la femme 😀😀😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, franklin said:

Sam seems to be able to have Eva bring girls home for him to have sex with, yet Eva - just as sexual and adventurous - does not appear to given the same option.  She's had enough of Baldy, for now anyway.  Is Eva playing a clever game?  By cock-blocking Sam, he'll have to surrender eventually and allow Eva her choice of man for her pleasure.  She did this once when Sam was away and it went very well for her.

I have my theory about this. It's possible Eva does not have the same options as Sam, but I think she does and she is just not interested to have sex with different men.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And it appears Eva is really focused on her school work this semester. Spending a lot of time on it with strange hours.

it's not just school
I think she writes in a blog in Russia
or she writes a story

12 hours ago, franklin said:

Looks like nothing happened between Sam and the visiting girls - they slept in the LR, then got up and left.  Eva had a long discussion with Sam when she went to the BR to sleep last night - I wonder if she warned him off as he kept his distance from the girls until he bathed and went to bed himself.

Why it's looks like? nothing happened